Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you all the happiness as you celebrate the love you have for each othe
As you have been officially married under the Laws of the Netherlands Antilles, you should have in your possession 3 translated copies of your Marriage License.
Each Marriage License that you received from us has an Apostille Stamp at the rear. The Apostille Stamp signify that your Marriage License has been legalized under the terms of the “1961 The Hague Convention”
In order to register your Marriage License in your Country or State please follow the steps below:
- Please submit a copy of the Marriage License to the Vital Statistic Office/ Vital Records.
- Contact the department of motor vehicles for a new driver’s license. Please ask in advance which documents you’ll need to bring in order to certify the validity of your name change.
- Request a new Social Security card or cards reflecting the name change.
- Obtain and complete a Passport Amendment/Validation Application.
- Change your name on your car registration, with your insurance and mortgage companies, and with your frequent-flier programs.
- Contact the post office, utility companies and registrar of voters.
We hope to have been of service to you and thank you once again for choosing Sint Maarten Marry-Me.
We wish you all the best in your new life together!
For more information please feel free to contact us.